Otoplasty is a plastic surgery (ear surgery), which is used to correct protruding ears and other forms of anatomical defects.
Ear surgery is surgery that involves the soft and cartilaginous tissues of the auricle.
It is known that otoplasty is classified as aesthetic plastic surgery of ears, which changes the shape of the auricle, and reconstructive, which allows with the latest methods to reconstruct a patient’s partially or completely absent auricle.
Often this type of surgery of protruding ears correction is recommended for children who have reached the age of six, in order, among other problems, to help the child avoid complexes and psychological discomfort.
Before the ear surgery, it is necessary to pay attention to the psychological support of the patient, especially in cases where the otoplasty is performed on a child. Otoplasty is indicated for patients with an irregular auricle or a smooth front surface.
Available for you:
- Otoplasty by reducing the cavum and the form of an antihelix (1 side)
- Reducing otoplasty of a hypertrophied auricle (1 side)
- Folding auricle correction (1 side)
- Surgical correction of earlobe distension
- Correction of non-deforming scars without local tissues surgery
- Correction of non-deforming scars with local tissues surgery
- Scar correction after rhytidoplasty surgery of a face and neck (1 side)
- Surgical correction of deforming scars with plastic repair of a defect (deformation) with local tissues
- Surgical correction of scars with an autodermotransplant
- Surgical correction of eyebrow ptosis
- Endoscopic brow ptosis correction
- Surgical correction of an eyebrow defect with a free autodermotransplant
- Surgical correction of alopecia areata with local tissue surgery
- Correction of deformations (defects) of soft tissues of a face with an autotransplant (implant)
- Injection implant correction of defects, deformations of soft tissues
- Surgical correction of the shape and size of an upper (lower) lip.
- Injection implant correction of the shape and volume of lips
- Injection implant correction for age-related atrophy of facial skin
- Mastopexy (1 side)
- Reduction mammoplasty (1 side)
- Mammoplasty with an endoprosthesis (1 side)
- Correction of inverted nipples of the mammary glands (1 side)
- Aesthetic plastic surgery of the chest with a flap of the rectus abdominis muscle
- Aesthetic plastic surgery of the chest with a flap of the latissimus dorsi muscle
- Abdominoplasty with the elimination of diastasis of the rectus abdominis muscles
- Dermolipoplasty of the anterior abdominal wall
- Removal of benign neoplasms of the skin, subcutaneous tissue
- Removal of benign neoplasms of the skin, subcutaneous tissue with local tissues surgery
- Removal of rhinophyma with autodermotransplant
- Liposuction (1 anatomical area)
- Fine tunnel lipomodelling (1 anatomical area)
- Lipofilling (1 anatomical area)