The incidence rate of hospital staff for 9 months of 2020 was associated with the epidemiological situation in the Republic of Belarus.
According to the Resolution of the Republican Committee № 97 dated 23.03.2020 "On the Participation of the Belarusian Trade Union of Health Workers in the Prevention of Coronavirus", the primary trade union organization implemented the following sanitary, hygienic, medical and preventive measures:
Material assistance was provided at the expense of the trade union budget to employees who had recovered from COVID-19:
- 24 employees as the most actively involved in the medical assistance according to the applications of the departments (totally 1000 rubles).
- material assistance was provided to 118 employees at the expense of the trade union budget in the amount of 100.00 rubles to each employee, totally 11800 rubles);
- the teapots were purchased in the departments for the amount of 225.0 rubles for the employees providing medical assistance to patients with COVID-19;
- protective overalls and goggles were purchased for the amount of 6000.0 rubles;
- medical face masks were purchased for the amount of 650.0 rubles;
- financial assistance in the amount of 600.0 rubles was provided by the Republican Committee of the Belarusian Trade Union of Health Workers to 48 employees;
- material assistance in the amount of 4 basic units was provided by the City Committee of the Belarusian Trade Union of Health Workers to 102 employees;
The Collective Agreement contains a clause on material assistance to employees who purchase vouchers to the health resorts of "Belprofsoyuzkurort". During the reporting period, our employees enjoyed this benefit. 3 employees were paid material assistance in the amount of 8 basic units upon presentation of the contract and payment documents. The trade union committee made a decision about compensation for the cost of the voucher up to 50% when purchasing a voucher to improve the health of employees who had recovered from COVID-19.
The trade union committee has started the work to provide assistance and support to union members due to the increase in the incidence of COVID-19:
- organization of voluntary insurance against coronavirus infection for trade union members with compensation of the insurance policy cost in the amount of 40.0 rubles at a time;
- purchase of personal and collective protective equipment, disinfectants and antiseptics for the trade union members;
- organization of spa treatment and health improvement of employees with compensation of the voucher cost up to 8 base units.
Today the health of our employees is a top priority, any help will be a boon to people's health.