Endoscopy develops as one of the priority directions in medicine and allows to reveal the existing disease and to treat it effectively.
Endoscopy allows to determine the risk of the disease and prevent its development.
In addition, medical endoscopy allows using an endoscope and special tools to perform little traumatic organ interventions without pain and cuts allowing often to avoid direct surgical treatment.
The main directions of the X-ray shock wave distant crushing of stones and endoscopic surgery department:
- Transurethral resection of the prostate
- Cystoscopy and biopsy of the bladder
- Treatment of bladder leukoplakia
- Internal ureteral stenting
- Percutaneous puncture nephrostomy
- Ureterorenoscopy with internal ureteral stenting
- Ureterorenoscopy with bougienage of ureteral stricture and internal ureteral stenting
- Ureterorenoscopy with laser dissection of ureteral stricture and internal ureteral stenting
- Ureterorenoscopy with contact laser lithotripsy and internal ureteral stenting.
- Ureterorenoscopy with lithoextraction and internal ureteral stenting
- Percutaneous contact laser nephrolithotripsy with nephrostomy
Head of Endoscopic Department
Highest qualification category
Telephone of the department: +375 (17) 242-36-34