Старшая медицинская сестра
Radionuclide diagnostic methods are actively used in healthcare facilities and in their importance are not inferior to such modern instrumental methods as magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound and x-ray studies.
Radionuclide diagnostics of internal organs is an integral part of the diagnostic process, evaluation of important indicators of the functional state of organs and systems, and monitoring during treatment.
The radioisotope laboratory is equipped with two gamma-cameras. The gamma-camera, or emission computer tomograph, is a highly sensitive medical device that allows to get an image of internal organs and systems, to determine the nature of pathological changes in them.
When examining patients, modern radiopharmaceuticals that do not cause unpleasant sensations and side effects and have minimal patient exposure are used.
Currently, the following studies are conducted in the isotope laboratory:;
All radionuclide methods for the study of kidneys:
- RRG (radionuclide renography);
- Revealing of separate renal clearance;
- Determination of residual urine volume;
- Dynamic scintigraphy of the kidneys;
- Static renal scintigraphy;
- The combination of radionuclide methods for the study of kidneys with pharmacological tests: diuretic (diffdiagnosis of obstructive uropathy), captopril (diffdiagnosis of arterial hypertension).
Myocardial perfusion scintigraphy by SPECT with stress-tests (physical stress-test on treadmill and pharmacological stress test with dipyridamole).
- longitudinal scan;
Perfusion lung scintigraphy:
- static research;
Scintigraphy of the parathyroid glands.